Ferrum – Swedish Iron and Steel through the Ages
In the 1950s there were not many shippers, thus KGC bought a Ford Anglia and delivered himself to building sites around the Stockholm area and up to Uppsala, which was then almost a day trip.
1966 sold the company to the Cederberg Hadar Gustafsson streamlined production and increased range. [In 1966 the company sold Cederberg to Hadar Gustafsson as streamlined manufacturing and extended range.] In 1979 KGC was acquired by Orwar Eriksson. On first September 2005, Patrik Wahlfridsson and Mats Engqvist took over the company. The first catalog contained 30 products, most of them made by KGC. 25 of these are still in the range and further approximately 1800 products. Many products are now, as then, developed by the KGC and we always listen to the end user to find optimum solutions to problems.